TERMS & CONDITIONS
01. The room tariff includes breakfast.
02. Dinner rate is based on a minimum of 2 night stays.
03. Our rooms are double occupancy, we regret that we do not have a family room available.
04. Dogs are welcome in the bar area but we regret we do not allow them in the bedrooms.
05. Check in is from 3pm. LATEST CHECK IN TIME IS STRICTLY 10PM. Check out is at 10.30am.
06. Credit card charges and VAT are included in the tariff.
07. The tariff is subject to change except in respect of bookings already made.
08. There is a minimum two night stay on Fridays and Saturdays.
09. We do not supply cots or extra beds but we welcome travel cots or beds.
10. Credit card details are required on booking to secure it. We require a deposit of £40 per room per night to secure the booking.
11. The remaining balance of the room will be taken 30 days prior to arrival.
12. Early check outs and deposits are strictly non-refundable.
13. If booking is cancelled within 30 days of arrival date then payment will be taken in full. We strongly recommend guests to take out travel insurance in case of the event of a cancellation.
14. Late arrival – latest check in time is strictly 10pm. Please do call us on 01548 580253 if you have any problems.
15. Dinner reservations should be made by Res Diary available on the front screen of the website or by telephone on 01548 580253
16. Vegetarian and Vegan options are always available. Special dietary requirements can be catered for if requested 24 hours in advance.
17. Non-residents are welcome to dine.
18. Public car parking is available outside the inn and is free of charge.
19. Any damage to The Church House Inn's property caused by guests will be charged to the guest making the booking.
20. We reserve the right to ask guests who behave in an unruly manner to leave the premises on such reasonable terms as we in our absolute discretion see fit.
21. In the absence of negligence on our part, as is usual, we accept no liability for injury to the person or damage to property connected with your stay at the Church House Inn.
22. Breakfast is included for each paying guest at The Church House Inn.
23. The last table bookings are taken at 8.30pm.
24. Table bookings of 5 persons or more will require a non-refundable £10pp deposit which will be taken at the time of booking.
25. A discretionary 10% gratuity will be added to all table service bills.
The Church House Inn is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may collect the following information:
• Name and title
• Contact information including email address, address and telephone number
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
• Other information relevant to offers
• We require this information for:
Internal record keeping
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may send promotional emails about new products, services and special offers that we feel you might be interested in.
• We may also use your information to contact you for market research to help improve our services here at The Church House Inn.
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer.
Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. You can do this in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address.