GET IN TOUCH
Our friendly team are on hand to answer any questions you may have.
Church House Inn, Stokenham TQ7 2SZ
For table reservations call:
Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The room tariff includes breakfast.
- Dinner rate is based on a minimum of 2 night stays.
- All rooms are doubles so sleep a maximum of 2 persons.
- Dogs are welcome in the bar area but we regret we do not allow them in the bedrooms.
- Check in is from 3pm. LATEST CHECK IN TIME IS STRICTLY 10PM. Check out is at 10.30am.
- Credit card charges and VAT are included in the tariff.
- The tariff is subject to change except in respect of bookings already made, however, prices may increase if carried forward to a future date.
- We do not supply cots or extra beds but we welcome travel cots or ready beds for young children.
- Credit card details are required on booking to secure it. We require a deposit of £40 per room per night to secure the booking.
- The remaining balance of rooms will be taken 30 days prior to arrival.
- Early check outs and deposits are strictly non-refundable. Deposits may be transferable for a future stay at the discretion of management.
- If booking is cancelled within 30 days of arrival date then payment will be taken in full. We strongly recommend guests take out travel insurance in the event of a cancellation.
- Late arrival – latest check in time is strictly 10pm. Please do call us on 01548 580253 if you have any problems.
- Dinner reservations should be made on arrival or via email or telephone.
- Vegetarian options are always available. Special dietary requirements can be catered for if requested in 24 hours in advance.
- Non-residents are welcome to dine.
- Public car parking is available outside the inn and is free of charge.
- Any damage to the Church House Inn property caused by guests will be charged to the guest making the booking.
- We reserve the right to ask guests who behave in an unruly manner to leave the premises on such reasonable terms as we in our absolute discretion see fit.
- In the absence of negligence on our part, as is usual, we accept no liability for injury to the person or damage to property connected with your stay at the The Cricket Inn.
- Breakfast is included for each paying guest at The Cricket Inn.
- The last table bookings are taken at 8.30pm.
- If you find you are unable to travel as you are unwell with Covid-19 then please contact your travel insurance provider to make a refund claim.
- If we are placed into another lockdown or tiered system we will follow all government guidelines set out for hoteliers.
Safeguarding Measures During Covid-19
Covid-19:We have been putting in place some rules to safeguard our customers and our staff whilst the pandemic still remains in the UK. Please be aware of the following;
- We will not be offering a a turndown service morning or evening to avoid staff having to enter the rooms often. If you need fresh towels please leave the wet/dirty towels outside your door in the water soluble bag provided.
- There will be a safe and secure order system in place for room replenishments.
- On arrival we ask guests to sanitise their hands before proceeding upstairs.
- There will be a small packet of antibacterial wipes per guest in the rooms.
- We would recommend that all guests bring masks/gloves for the duration of their stay.
- Please rest assured that all our rooms undertake a thorough deep clean upon guests departure. The mattresses and pillows will all be sprayed with anti bacterial sanitisation spray.
- We kindly ask all guests not to travel if they are experiencing a high temperature or have any coronavirus symptoms, please contact the inn for advice in line with our T&C’s.
- If you feel unwell during your stay, please return home immediately.
- Keep in mind the social distancing guidelines
- Please use non contact payment where possible.
- Whilst we are positive our customers will, we do expect full respect for our team in these unprecedented times.
Restaurant and Bar Area:
- We have seating outside where you are welcome to dine and/or drink.
- We have hand sanitising stations inside the restaurant and bar area.
- Contactless payment where possible.
- All our tables are spaced 1M apart.
- All toilet facilities will be cleaned thoroughly and regularly.
The Church House Inn is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and title
- Contact information including email address, address and telephone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to offers
We require this information for:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may send promotional emails about new products, services and special offers that we feel you might be interested in.
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research to help improve our services here at The Cricket Inn.