GET IN TOUCH
Our friendly team are on hand to answer any questions you may have.
Church House Inn, Stokenham TQ7 2SZ
For table reservations call:
Safeguarding Measures During Covid-19
Covid-19: We have been putting in place some rules to safeguard our customers and our staff whilst the pandemic still remains in the UK. Please be aware of the following;
- We will not be offering a a turndown service morning or evening to avoid staff having to enter the rooms often. If you need fresh towels please leave the wet/dirty towels outside your door in the water soluble bag provided.
- There will be a safe and secure order system in place for room replenishments.
- On arrival we ask guests to sanitise their hands before proceeding upstairs.
- There will be a small packet of antibacterial wipes per guest in the rooms.
- We would recommend that all guests bring masks/gloves for the duration of their stay.
- Please rest assured that all our rooms undertake a thorough deep clean upon guests departure. The mattresses and pillows will all be sprayed with anti bacterial sanitisation spray.
- We kindly ask all guests not to travel if they are experiencing a high temperature or have any coronavirus symptoms, please contact the inn for advice in line with our T&C’s.
- If you feel unwell during your stay, please return home immediately.
- Keep in mind the social distancing guidelines
- Please use non contact payment where possible.
- Whilst we are positive our customers will, we do expect full respect for our team in these unprecedented times.
Restaurant and Bar Area:
- We have seating outside where you are welcome to dine and/or drink.
- We have hand sanitising stations inside the restaurant and bar area.
- Contactless payment where possible.
- All our tables are spaced 1M apart.
- All toilet facilities will be cleaned thoroughly and regularly.